If your best four-legged friend is having stomach problems, then Digestive / Tummy Help Dog Essential Oil Blend will help get rid of this feeling as soon as possible. The refreshing aroma of dill and subtle floral shades instantly helps to lighten and normalize your dog's condition. Saturated with essential oils - basil, cedar, cypress, pink grapefruit, juniper berries, lemon, sweet orange, rosemary, and wild oregano.
Organic versions available
- Sweet Basil Leaf Essential Oil, Rosemary Leaf Essential Oil, Laurel leaf Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Ginger Root Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Leaf Essential Oil, Ravensara Essential Oil, Lemon Peel Essential Oil
- It's advised to begin essential oil therapy to help your dog feel good, rather than starting a routine when trying to resolve an issue.
Essential Oil Acclimation:
Your dog may need some time to adjust to the new scents and sensations of essential oils. Follow the following tips to introduce your pet to essential oils in a peaceful and comfortable way:
* Wear essentials oil throughout the day, so your pet will get used to the aroma as you hold it, you play together, or cuddle
* Spread essential oil in the places where your pet likes to relax. Remember that dogs tend to stay in a room with their owner even if there's something that bothers them. Observe your pet for any signs of irritation or nervousness such as sniffing, whining, and/or excessive scratching while diffusing around them.
* Apply the oil to your hands and let your dog smell them and explore the scent on their own terms.
* Try applying a few drops of essential oil on the collar and observe your dog's reaction.
Dilution for Topical Application:
Your dog’s size is crucial to determine the amount of oil you should use and how much you the essential oil should be diluted for topical application.
* For small dogs, use a carrier oil to dilute the essential oil before application in a 9:1 ratio of carrier oil to essential oil.
* For medium-sized dogs dilute 4:1 carrier oil to essential oil.
* For large dogs—dilute 3:1 carrier oil to essential oil.
Please remember to use the essential oil on your pet's skin/fur only after your pet is familiar to the smell, it will make them handle much better the topical application.
* Apply the oil to the back for dogs by rubbing your palms together, and gently running your hands through your dog’s coat.
* For easier application in some large or not easy to reach areas, mix essential oils with water in a spray bottle.
Keep the essential oils away from your dog's eyes, nose, inside of ears, and private area.
• Sweet Basil Essential Oil
• Rosemary Leaf Essential Oil
• Peppermint Essential Oil