- Using no-rinse hand gel is an effective and fast way to clean your hands, get rid of lingering germs and avoid spreading them to others. 64% USDA Certified Organic Alcohol and a subtle scent of citrus make this gel a perfect cleanser for the hands of both adults and children. Thanks to the addition of hemisqualane and lactic acid, it leaves the skin soft and moisturized. The gel dries quickly and should be used every time before eating, when you go back home, at work, in public - use it as much as possible to kill the bacterias on your hands.
• powerful 64% organic alcohol gel is designed for cleansing hands and killing dangerous germs
• perfect for frequent use as it leaves skin moisturized while still delivering strong cleansing action
• formulated with USDA Certified Organic Alcohol
• thanks to the proper water content, the alcohol doesn’t evaporate and keep the spray to be effective for a long time
• stock it up and supply your customers, friends, and family
• leaves the subtle pleasant citrus scent behind
• We encourage you to use the gel on your hands at work, in public, every time you go back home, before eating, when you travel
• We advise to stock up the gel and hand it at home, work, restaurant, wherever in public, and on the go
• Due to the high demand, we encourage bulk purchasing that will let you avoid not having enough units available
• We also have the spray version of the sanitizer: Organic Citrus Alcohol-based Hand Sanitizing Spray
8 oz (available also in travel size - 2oz, contact us for details)
Please contact us for pricing.
- Alcohol (Ethanol), Water, Betaine Lactic Acid, Hemisqualane, Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil, Lemon Peel Essential Oil, Lime Essential Oil, Litsea Fruit Essential Oil, Mandarin Essential Oil, Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Apply the hand sanitizer into the palm of one hand. Be generous with the amount of the product applied. Use at least an amount that is about the size of a U.S. quarter. Gently rub your hands together, covering the surfaces of your hands, including fingers and around your fingertips and nails. Let your hands dry off. After about 30-45 seconds of rubbing, the sanitizer should have been absorbed by your skin. Reapply as many times as needed to keep your hands clean everywhere you are.
• Organic Alcohol
• 100% bio-based Hemisqualane
• Citrus Burst Essential Oil Blend, including Pink Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, Litsea, and Sweet Orange Essential Oils
• Lactic Acid
• Deionized Water